A step backwards

Ok...

My final walk through revealed a show stopper. An area that was working was suddenly inaccessible. Opening it in the toolset revealed the area was corrupted. I've spent the past hour tweaking, exporting, importing from various builds. I finally got it in, and still can't transition to the area via the world map.

I just found what is definitely the most recent build where the area is ok. This area and transition were fine weeks ago and I'm aggravated by having to tweak it again.

I don't know if the last import worked. I'm ready for bed.

Tomorrow.

The weather is good this weekend, 70s so I may be outside more and may not have it ready this weekend as hoped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth