Readme complete & Successful Deployment Test

The readme file has been written and the files packaged up and compressed.

More importantly my good friend Bruce (aka Darmok) took time out of his busy schedule (he just moved) to help me with a test deployment of the module on his computer. I was able to determine what files he needed and where he needed them. Success! He didn't run the whole module, but we checked enough bells and whistles that I am confident it will work, at least beyond any bugs I have missed.

I would like to run the whole module with a brand new character. I've run parts of it this way, but my only full module test have been with an uber-character. I have high hopes that I am ready for release.

If you would like an advance copy of the module, and if you can figure out an easy way for me to transfer a 46MB rar file to you, I'd be happy to give you a sneak peak before I complete my final walk through of the module. Drop me a line here or e-mail me at enoa42001@Yahoo.com. If you've got an FTP server somewhere (or something else simple) I'd be happy to upload the file for you.

Otherwise, you'll have to watch for the release on NWVault after my final test.

Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City