Slow Down & Cool Off

Well, I wanted a break, and I think I'm truly there now. It looks like traffic and frequency of ratings on keep on the borderlands is slowing down. I'm not patching it like crazy (which is good), and I have time to play other NWN2 mods and I picked up Half Life 2 - Episode 1, which crashed the computer badly every time until I found a post suggesting I run it in directX 8.1 mode. Now it's fine. Some strange artifacts in the reflection on the metal walls, but it is still very fun.

The feedback on the module has been great and inspirational. I really need a break, but it is oh so tempting to write again. Having something nicely received by players is a very strong motivator. I'm still retired, or semi-retired... for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth