Done? Done. Done!

Am I done? I think I am done. I'm done.

I'm done for now.

I submitted the module to NWN vault, but do to the size I need FTP access.

I keep finding things I could change, but that's enough.

On my short list.

I'd like to change the death gui or respawn script, but the default scripts will do.

The problems I hit right at the end make me very nervous. How did something well tested become corrupted. Afterwards, every ga_attack script in the module got screwed up. I was passing all a zero length string and this was dropped and the parameter wasn't passed at all causing the game engine to hang and crash.

What the hell? Where are these bugs coming from? What's creating them.

I always have debugging to do after a module is released, but I am dreading it. I am backing things up regularly, but the I feel like it (the toolset) is fighting me.

Gaaaa!!!

That was an extra 9 hours of development and testing I did not expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth