Adam Miller

It looks like Adam Miller is about to launch the first part of his NWN2 series Dark Waters. This guys modules are the best I have played for NWN1 hands down. If you haven't played them you should. Check out his web site for more information.

Adam noted in his recent post that he works as a web developer and has a few young kids. In that regard he and I are similar. I work as an IT manager and spent half my time developing web sites. I've also got three young kids. My modules have been well received by the community but my work does not hold a candle when compared to the work done my Mr. Miller. I am eagerly awaiting Dark Waters.

Good luck Adam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City