Problem Found but not solved

So, my show stopper. It's an area transition via the world map. This was one of the first things I built and it's been working for weeks if not months. This is also the area I corrupted and fixed a long time ago do to issues with a speak trigger.

When I started working on this issue yesterday I noticed the area was corrupt again. I fixed it, but the transition still did nothing.

While testing some temporary fixes I moved the start point to this area. Much to my surprise it loaded incorrectly. In the game is appears to be corrupt, but in the editor is appears to be ok.

I am baffled. Truly confused.

* * EDIT * *

I've got 3.5 hours of work in.

I have restored almost every version of the corrupted area in question. Including from versions where I absolutely know it was working. I have stripped down the area to be terrain only, nothing else.

IN the editor it loads fine. In the game only terrain, no trees, no placeables.

The area has been re-baked each time.

I am frustrated. If I were not so close to the end I'd throw my hands up and quit.

It's not worth the time.

** EDIT **

I can get every version I have to load in the editor but not in the game. WHat is up!

I've resigned myself to completely rebuilding and restesting the area and mod. The odd for release this weekend just went WAY DOWN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City