Finished! Keep on the Borderlands is done

I'll probably release Keep on the Borderlands as a beta initially, but it's done. Now with that said, I have yet to write up accompanying documentation or figure out how to deploy it. I've got a module, campaign, overland map and numerous scripts. I'm not sure what needs to be packaged up and distributed with NWN2. I haven't played any new mods.

I grabbed Pool of Radiance and will snag a copy of Dark Waters when I can.

In short I'm not sure when mine will go out, but development work is pretty much done.

The mod clocks in at a 180MB. Are they all this big? Wow!

* time to play some games *

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm looking forward to playing this. Wow, all the sudden we have modules coming out that look like they'll be worth playing!
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to write up some documtation and figure out what files to deploy. It looks like I need the campaign file, the overland map file and the module in the appropriate directories. I've got a friend in town who can help me test this, then I'll pack it up and upload it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this, thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ... thanks for your hard work, I really look forward to playing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i'm definitely excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pretty simple, I wanted to do something straight forward to learn how to use the toolset, but hopefully folks enjoy it just the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth