Small Modding Project

Ok... I know I'm on permanent vacation but I'm taking a break from my break to contribute to the NWN2 Bouncy Rock Halloween Modding Project.


Liso has gentle prodded me and I've agreeded. Liso used 'persuade' skill Enoa4 fails 'will' check.

So what's this all about. Take a look at this bouncy rock post for the straight scoop but in a nutshell.

What: This is an idea to bring the community of builders together for a collaborative module project in the Halloween spirit.

The system is simple - One exterior area that will link together many individual interior projects.

Each builder that joins the project will only need to do the following things:

* Build an interior (Your House)
* Create yourself (NPC) w/ a simple conversation ("Hi, I'm , happy Halloween!"
* Then create a trick or treat for the Player.

Example of Tricks & Treats:

* Haunted House of Horrors (walkthrough)
* Share a Spooky Story
* Give out a cool custom item that does neat things

Sounds like... FUN!

Comments

  1. You rock Ernie!!! :) thanks for spreading the word!! And thank you for getting on board! It would not be the same with out some Enoa4 magic!


    Regards
    Liso

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth