Outstanding Podcast with Wyrin D'njargo

I'm halfway through this weeks Neverwinter Podcast. I'm a big fan of Wyrin D'njargo's work and I've commented many times his Dark Avenger series. It's one of the few mods that really got me out of my typical 'hero' mindset and had me playing a man seeking revenge. Really great stuff.

Wyrin, congratulations on the AME award, and congratulation on the podcast interview. This is one of those interviews I was extra excited to listen to. Great job to Wyrin and the podcast team.

Listen to the podcast here.

Comments

  1. So umm Ernie. Are you rested and in the TS again? You know I need to interview you again once Hythum comes out. Otherwise I'll have to interview you about

    **12 steps on the road to recovery for my toolset addiction**

    And well.... We don't want to teach all the modders how to do that! What would we be playing? SoZ? "rolls eyes" LOL


    Regards
    Liso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ernie! I enjoyed the interview, and mentioned to Liso about doing another builder one too.

    How's the toolset vacation going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toolset vacation is pretty good. I've enjoyed the break, and I came close to opening the toolset but have not yet.

    I miss the creative outlet, but find without working on it I am more likely to walk way from the computer, go outside, exercise, spend time with my kids. It's very healthy.

    I'm still on vacation. :-)

    If only I could find someone to write the dialog the way I want, finish all of the scripting, place the NPCs and monsters, and test it that would be great, but I haven't found someone quite like that yet. Hmmm....

    ...great podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I found that interview to be quiet enjoyable. Great podcast for sure!

    We miss you, Ernieeeeee :(

    Haha, just messin' - Keep having fun the sun, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I am enjoying the break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth