Halloween Mod - Area Nearly Complete

I did create both levels for my 'house' in the BouncyRock Halloween level. They need a bit of testing and are not terribly complicated but they are done and hopefully will be entertaining. I am guessing 1-4 hours of testing and debugging.

What this small project did teach me for good or for ill, is I think my modding vacation will become a true modding retirement. After 6 NWN1 modules (two unreleased) and 3 NWN2 projects (one unfinished), I think I've had my fill of modding.

Also pulling me away are some great adventures, I've started to dig in on Pool of Radiance and Dark Avenger 2. It's fun to just PLAY again.

Comments

  1. Quote: is I think my modding vacation will become a true modding retirement.

    That still sounds not 100% sure? :)

    Either way. I luvs ya Ernie. You can be a crazy player like me! We can go play all the multi player ones together! Sit at the Inn and discuss out votes and comments. haha! sounds like fun actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like fun. By the way, in the dialog with ENoa4 in my bit of the Halloween mod, 'Liso' is mentioned in one sentence tucked away somewhere. Guess you'll have to dig for it when you play. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's sad to hear. I hope we keep you on the NWN2 scene tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an old school D&D player at heart so I don't think I'm going to be able to give up NWN/NWN2. I just need another outlet for writing and creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Maps for B4 The Lost City

Evil Stronghold