Halloween Mod - The Short Version

So... I opened up the toolset to write the small lower level of my house for the Halloween mod. I'm considering just doing the one room upstairs and a little dialog with my avatar and stopping there.

I have some fun ideas for the lower level, but I don't seem to be inspired to mod. Weird huh? I've never been uninspired to mod. The ideas I have would be neat, but I think I may be truly and completely burned out on the toolset.

Hythum is massive and looked massive. My Halloween mod is tiny and it seems like a big time sink. I could easily tie off the room I have, which was my original concept and I think I'd be in good shape. At any rate, I'm going to set this aside and if I get the bug over the three day weekend I may work on it, and if not I may wrap it up and be finished!

Hopefully it's still a little entertaining.

Comments

  1. I finished the lower level today. It's not particularly complicated, but hopefully it will be entertaining, particularly to anyone who's written a module. I have to spell check, test and debug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Hang it up?