Halloween Mod

I've done a good amount of work on my Halloween mod. I've stolen a couple of areas from my unfinished Hythum module, created an avatar for myself and written a bunch of dialog, that will hopefully be humorous and entertaining.

I've got the main 'room' done, but plan a small lower level with a wee bit of combat and treasure.

Nothing complicated here. Simple and easy.

I have noticed it's VERY TEMPTING to take it up again, but I've also noticed it does pull be away from other things. I'm trying to remain very disciplines and put it down whenever my kids want to do ANYTHING else, but it's hard when I am thinking about dialog, even slightly silly dialog to stop.

I don't know. This Halloween mod could be my last hurrah. Time will tell.

Comments

  1. Hey Ernie

    I am happy to see your working on the Halloween Project. I hope I am not responsible for you either going into full junkie mode again or end it all together!

    Maybe set yourself a timer? And specific amount of days. When your not on those time frames or days. no modding! :) "shrugs" maybe it can work? If not. I guess we find you a 12 step program for moddders :o

    Liso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying working on the mod and chuckling slightly as I work on it. I would love to finish Hythum and start another project, but I just don't know. It's such a time sink and...

    ... time will tell. :-)

    Oh and you are not responsible for anything even slightly negative. You, Bouncy Rock and the Podcast team have only enhanced my enjoyment of all things Neverwinter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth