Wayback in 1999

Way back in the late 90's I was still writing games. A good friend of mine, Bruce who has posted occasionally on this blog, and I worked at making DOOM and DOOM2 modules. We posted mods for a number of games including DOOM on my personal web site. I found a copy of that web site using the wayback machine. (if you haven't tried the wayback machine it's a real kick in the pants, take a peak.)


To the left is the logo of our mod writing team, Winter Wolf Knights.
Take a look here to see a page (minus background art) of my DOOM page from 1999. WOW!











This was an icon we used on the web page, but it's also a picture of a winged imp we developed for one of our Doom modules. It really flew...

... memories. Ah....

Here's another link through the wayback machine. Some of the links and subpages work some don't but it's a fun trip down memory lane, at least for me.
Site home page

Anybody play Doom2 still? If so here is a link to two of my late 90's Doom levels.
http://www.doomwadstation.com/dm/a-c/assault3.zip
and
http://www.doomwadstation.com/dm/a-c/assault4.zip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth