Testing and Debugging Tomoachan

I have a long weekend ahead of me and I'd like to really hammer on this mod and get it close to done or with a bit of obsessive work... done completely.

The initial stumbling blocks with the speak trigger stuff has been solved.

I'm hitting show stoppers here and there, but nothing insurmountable. I am very pleased with my rate of progress.

More over I am pleased with how the characters seem to play out. I find after all this testing I am still interested in trying to push a relationship with a character this way or that. Hopefully that's a good sign and others will enjoy this aspect of the game too.

Excellent Excellent start to debugging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth