2007 Module of the Year

Looks like it's time for the 2007 mod of the year at NWVault. I'm very pleased that both of the mods I released last year; Keep on the Borderlands and Tomoachan are eligible to be on the list of candidates. I don't expect too many notes as the there are many other mods that are far more deserving.

I've played about a third of the mods on the list.

I think I will vote for either Mask of the Betrayer, # Harp & Chrysanthemum' by Maerduin (aka Zach Holbrook)
or Dark Avenger by Wryin assuming it's open voting.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! It was expected :) but having two very enjoyable mods on the list is big just in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props Ernie!

    It's pretty impressive you have two entries o nthe list in the space of this first year of NWN2 modding - only two others acheived that i think.

    Will be interesting - I can imagine any of 5 winning (but persoanlly think it'll be between 3...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the mods on the list that I have played are extremely high caliber. Those I haven't tried, I suppose they need to be on my play list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I viewed the list last night. I want to vote for all the ones I liked! lol "so not fair" This is going to be a toughy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know which mod I will pick. Time will tell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me echo Wyrin and say thanks for the props--and hurray for double entries by crazy builders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's quantity, not quality I say! Huzzah! (laugh) Thank you very much good sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth