Small Setback - Toolset Dragging

I finally finished the Port Leaton Palace. Thank goodness... no people or dialog yet, but the area is built and basically decorated. By the time I got to the end the toolset was almost unusable. It took forever to move a placeable from point a to point b. I think there is too much stuff in this area. The area is not HUGE, but it's medium/big. I'm breaking it up next time.

When will I learn. SMALL SMALL SMALL AND SMALLER is the right size.

At any rate it's done.

I decided to build the temple next. Ah... the toolset is zipping around a full speed as I lay down the first tile.

I tried to at RWS Pocket Cathedral to my custom hak unsucessfully. The mod loads and the tileset appear in the toolset, but when I click on a tile or metatile it throws an error. I found some problems in my combined 2da file but couldn't coax it to life.

I rolled back to the previous HAK and set of 2das. No pocket cathedral but I'm 'On the Road Again' (everyone please hum the Willie Nelson tune, 'On the Road Again')

The player will spend VERY LITTLE time in the temple so I wasn't sure I wanted to add the Cathedral or not, but it was a good night to try. I had time to mess with the 2da files without interruption (which is rare). It's not a huge deal, and goes on the would be nice list. I'm pretty sure I'm going to let it go.

It's good to be done with the palace.

I'm tired, and I'm going to shut off the CPU and turn on the TV.

Looks to be a limited modding weekend but we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth