Indiana Jones 4 Trailer



Oh yeah. The man in the hat is back...

Comments

  1. Wohoo!! Time to find the hat I used on the IJ2 first opening night a very long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Fedora. I just don't know if I could pull it off. Even if I can't pull it off, I still want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instant classic, I've seen enough to say it. Might actually make it to the theaters for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'I thought that was closer'...

    ... hilarious. I think this could be a real winner. I have high expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Godz! another one?





    "giggles with a evil snicker"

    I did that just for you Ernie. I figured we have a trend going at this point. Battle Star, Star Trek etc haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. * shakes head in dismay *

    It's Battlestar... not Battle Star. There are no battling stars.

    and yes another one.

    Silly Silly Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to think the role was written for ole Tom Selleck, though now I couldn't picture anyone else but Harrison Ford in that outfit.

    "Gu Na Pu Ta Solo?" (in other words, Han Shoots First)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sean Young was up for the role of Marion in Raiders, and Nick Nolte tried out for Dr. Jones too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wife and I are very excited about this movie. We both have high expectations and the trail so far looks great. Classic Indian Jones.

    I am also eagerly waiting for LEGO: Indian Jones to come out. As I have the two LEGO: Star Wars and love them.

    I am also a Battlestar fan, I have just rented from Netflix the first season which I am hoping to get my wife into watching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wife is NOT a sci-fi fan, but she LOVES battlestar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth