Port Leaton Palace

I've been working on the throne room in the Port Leaton Palace, and have a couple of screen shots. The throne room is a pretty important local, I won't elaborate, but if you played the NWN1 version you may remember.

I'm working on the rest of the castle and I am feeling a bit uninspired. I know what it NEEDS to have but don't have a clear vision. I'm very happy with the throne room and think it matches the style of the city but am unsure where to go with the castle. I think I am going to put the toolset down for the day (we'll see if that really happens). I need a break to think. My mind is already out of Port Leaton, on to other areas but there is much left to do.


Comments

  1. Cool screenies (it's great when mod makers publish lots of them for us to watch), where did you find that dome-like ceiling? Is is from a community hak? I have a dome room that I'm not too happy with and such ceiling would maybe work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is actually from the shadow fortress tileset, it's the 8 by 8 meta tile where the final OC battle takes place. I added my own floor and walls to match the city exterior. It's a BIG room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh more screenies!! they look great! Not to sure about the color of blue carpeting or whatever type of flooring that is. That is just a color preference though. :) I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liso,

    Glad you like the design. Sorry the color isn't your favorite. I'm trying to come up with schemes that are unique for each city/state so they are easily identifiable.

    Cheers,

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Liso, I changed the carpet color a little. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth