Happy New Year

Happy New Year NWN community friends and acquaintances! In 2007 I played NWN2 OC and MOTB and released two custom mods, Keep on the Borderlands and Tomoachan. I started on a new mod, Hythum and got an amazing Airship model from Amraphael. I played countless great community mods, participated in a NWN Podcast interview. I played Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, Episode 2 and portal. Wow! What a great gaming year.

This year... I'm working on Hythum for NWN2 and may assist with an upcoming NWN Podcast episode if everything works out ok. :-)

To kick off the gaming year, I have a different kind of game to watch. My alma mater, the University of Illinois, is playing in the Rose Bowl. Go Illini! I used to play in the Marching Illini. If you'd like a video clip of the band in action look no further, a bit off topic but I can't resist.


Happy New Year to you all.

Comments

  1. Growing up, we had one of the best high school bands in the state. We had the worst! and I mean big time stinkola! football team. 10 games a year and one year we won 1 game in 3 years. lol I think the other team had a bad case of mono or something. :P

    Not a big football fan. However for Ernie. Go IL! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liso. I couldn't resist making a comment about the Fighting Illini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy new year to you too Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth