Team Fortress 2 / Burnham Crossing

My modding efforts were suffering due to Portal, now they are suffering due to Team Fortress 2, which has captured my interest at the moment. I'm playing more than modding, but I don't feel all bad about that. I tend to become too obsessive about my modding so the ability to STOP and due something else is both unusual and probably quite healthy.

With that said I have some very early screen shots of Burnham Crossing, a city of twisted alleyways and lawless thugs. I thought it was one of the more distinctive locals of the original Hythum.

With that said here are a pair of very early Burnham Crossing screenshots. The buildings and pavement are basically in place. In the distance you can see an Airship in the second screen shot. Not much in the way of decoration yet. I'm getting there.


Comments

  1. Hey Ernie look for the TOG Clan on TF2. HA!! We play too! Thursday nights are TF2 nite. I gun under Gruizzer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screenies!!!!! "anticipation!!!


    keep up the great work Ernie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gruizzer I'll look for the TOG Clan next time I play. My handle is enoa42001

    Hope to see you there.

    @liso THANKS! It's real early stuff not that interesting yet, but I was taken with the airship in the distance, and credit for that should probably go to Amraphael, who made the airship! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that airship screams "I am adventure"! haha

    Nice shots, bud - looking forward to hearing you talk about the mod on NWNP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The area is still sparse but I did some additional work after posting the shots. It's coming along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth