What Battlestar Galactica Character Are You?

I love this show.

Comments

  1. What is a Battlestar? Do stars have battles? And where is this Galactia? :D :D :D

    "big grins"

    ReplyDelete
  2. * SHOCK *

    * HORROR *

    * AUTHOR OF BLOG PASSES OUT STUNNED BEYOND THE CAPACITY FOR RATIONAL (OR IRRATIONAL) THOUGHT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save the blogger!

    I bed it is those crazy stars battling that caused your irrational thought. :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop. Please stop.

    IT HURTS!!!!

    (laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. I took the test. Although I have no clue who these people are. LOL

    Kara Thrace

    You're tough, stubborn, and always know how to win a fight or a good game of cards. Your relationships tend to be a wreck, but you rarely let it get to you because you know you have a greater destiny to fulfill. You've been known to use and abuse people in the past, but deep down you crave peace and stability.

    I seem like I need some therapy! jeeze

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Never heard of Battlestar Galactica? :-D Well, well, someone has to be the first.
    I got William Adama which was really surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of Battlestar Galactica. "silly grins" I was teasing Ernie.

    I will say though. I've never watched an episode in my life. I think once I caught a glimpse of one of the original ones way back in the 80's :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. The original is very campy and although I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the original Battlestar Galactica I must say I was stunned by the new version of the series.

    It's one of the best television shows I have EVER seen hands down. The miniseries was very good. The first season was truly amazing. The second season was truly amazing again, blowing me away. The first half of the third season was amazing. Meeting the high expectations set by the first two seasons. The second half of the third season was very good. It had moments that were excellent and others that I felt were missteps.

    With all that said, I would HIGHLY recommend trying to watch the new BG from the beginning.

    My wife is a fanatical fan of the new Battlestar Galactic and she is not normally a sci-fi/fantasy fan. But boy does she love that show.

    Run... don't walk to the video store. Rent the miniseries, season 1, season 2 (and season 2.5). Plunk yourself down in front of a TV set and don't get up unless you need to eat or go to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth