Hythum Progress

Slow progress on Hythum but progress none the less. I've worked for a 30 -60 minutes each night this week on Hythum. Hythum will be broken into 7 modules, all released together as a campaign. I'm nearly done with the areas required for one of the smaller modules. I've worked on producing the 'edge' of Hythum which is important as the world of Hythum is comprised of islands floating in the sky.

I've got one more interior to take care of then a small modified exterior.

No scripting, people, converesations, etc... I think we're going to build all the locations first this time.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! EXCELLENT NEWS!

    I am very encouraged to hear about this ENoa!

    - Mycanid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's the incomparable Mycanid! It's coming along slow but steady. Great to hear from you good sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth