Portal

I played Portal, which is part of the Orange Box game package. It was original, funny and entertaining.

I couldn't resist posting two youtube clips.

Here is a pre-release clip that shows how the game works and gives you an idea of they type of problems you'll solve. It also gives you a hint regarding the types of puzzles you'll solve.


This second clip has a spoilers, it's the end game movie and 'song' that's played after the game. If you haven't played I'd wait. (How weird is it that I like to listen to this while programming at work.)


At the end, there will be cake.

Comments

  1. I wouldn't dare to play it because it looks like it could be additive. And if I became a Portal-junkie I'd get no work done :)

    /Sorry about the english, me so tired today

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's short, you could probably play it in 4-8 hours, and it is VERY cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City