Tomoachan in NWVault Spotlight

Tomoachan made the NWVault Spotlight. You can read about it here.

I am very pleased with the reception the module has recieved. One of my favorite posts suggested I build more mods, and listed a few PnP classics. Toward the end of the post Tauchitz said

"So stop all this talk on your blog about "breaks" and "burnout", get rid of your life, and start building ;-))"


I thought that was great.

I have been playing Star Trek Legacy and hanging out with my kids with my free time. The Star Trek game is ok but entertaining.

Comments

  1. That's really cool! Well, playing with your kids and Star Trek is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We're all fighting the plague down here. I'm sick, and all three kids are sick. My wife is getting over it, I think she had it first. Share and share alike. :-)

    So do you have a projected release date for Zork. The work you are doing looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth