Finished!

I'm done.

It's prepped for upload and burned to a CD. I'll take a CD to a friends house (Bruce, aka Darmok). When he's got a few he'll make sure it loads up and I have not overlooked anything. Then I'll post on the Vault.

I am going to play Battlefront with my eldest son, and if there is time, I'll load up a Star Trek game I got for my birthday.

There are some NWN2 mods I'd like to play but for very understandable reasons, I'm going to take a break.

I KNOW there will be bugs and issues after I release the mod, their always are, but I'll work on cleaning them up. Hopefully folks will be just as understanding and patient as they have in the past.

* whew *

Comments

  1. Applause!!! Congratulations Ernie! Take a well deserved time off now, and don't think about the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's in the hands of my friend for testing on another computer. Then I'll upload it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth