Progress and a Break

I've was able to test for 2 hours tonight. I got a few things fixed, including one or two major items.

I won't be able to work on the mod until Saturday and then only for part of the day. Then it will be next week or weekend after next before I get serious time in. Too bad as I am very close.

I found replacement music that I like. I'm bummed about dropping what I thought was PERFECT, but I am very VERY happy with the new music.

So... what's left.

* One trigger/trap involving a stone block. I'm probably going to simplify this.
* One heavily scripted trap. I ported the script exactly as it was from NWN1, now it doesn't work very well.
* I need to retest a critical companion driven event. This seemed to work on the last test, but I screwed something up, and think the test is invalid.
* I need to retest the final 'scene'.
* I need to figure out why the epilogue cutscene stopped firing. I suspect it's because I added a tga to the first node, but that's a guess. (It's the only thing I changed)
* I have an issue with a custom creature. He kind of just stands there and he can't be attacked either (No it's not a faction issue)
* I have an on rest issue to correct, I'm 95% sure I've got the final solution.

Then run through it again... start to finish.

When I'll get all these kinks worked out is anyones guess.

I am getting close!

ENoa4

Comments

  1. I've had some issues with tgas in conversations - think it might depend on their size. But if it is playing up, I make a one-node conversation with the tga, and jump from that to the main conversation, it seems to work fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that working last night, I changed from using the start cutscene script to the modified speak trigger script. It seems to work great, but needs more testing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth