Palace of the Silver Princess

I nearly finished Palace of the Silver Princess last night. Excellent module! There are a few very minor issues, but nothing major. It would be nice to see a journal, but I know the PnP module well enough to keep my eye on the goal. I'd give it an 8.5.

The areas look fantastic and the use of sound is quite good too.

I loved the availability of a full featured party. Fantastic, I didn't realize how much I missed that. Kudos for including them. I always like a well balanced party with an extra fighter or paladin, perfect in my book.

I didn't quite finish it. I remember what I have to do at the end, but not exactly where to do it. I didn't find the eye either. It looks like I explored everything but clearly not. I may take a stab at looking again, but I didn't feel like walking back through every nook and crany a 2nd or 3rd time looking for the one door I missed. Not a critique just a lack of patience on my part.

I think this deserves a higher rating than it has overall on the vault.

Check out Palace of the Silver Princes here.

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for the kind review, comments and mention on the blog! Being my first attempt at mod building it was quite special for me, and it helped a lot to hav a written module to follow as a design documnet - but I was so gutted and drained when the areas became corrupted, I didnt have the energy to try adding a journal etc.
    But glad you enjoyed it. I did put in an optional evil ending, whereby the player could claim the Eye of Arik and become his representative - but i think most people go for the standard good ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran part of Palace of the Silver Princess a year ago for my eldest son to teach him how to play so it was fresh in my mind, and you did a great job.

    This would be ideal for multiplayer, if the scripting supports it.

    Job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth