Moonshadows and Palace of the Silver Princess

Here's a belated shout out to Hugie for released chapter one of Moonshadows. It's available on the vault now, and it's being downloaded fast, with an initial reception that is VERY strong. Kudos to Hugie.

I am actually playing a bit of NWN2 at the moment. I have started on Palace of the Silver Princess by Wyrin. Supposedly it's truncated with some unfinished areas do to problems with the mod in the toolset. I'm part way through the mod and I find that it looks fantastic and is a spot on conversion of the original PnP mod, at least so far. It's been highly enjoyable. I'm not sure where the problem spot(s) are, but I have not them yet.

I don't know if it's scripted for multiplayer, but if it is, it would be a blast for a group.

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for the plug! Much appreciated--the more publicity, the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sweat. Sounds like your off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth