Tomoachan Released

It's up on the vault. Enjoy!

Download Tomoachan here!

Comments

  1. Hi ernie - quick word of warning - you have the hak files in a folder called haks, rather than hak - so if any drags the folder to the NWN2 directory rather than the files to the hak directory, the game will hang whilst it looks for the hak files.

    Looks pretty good o nthe quick glance I had just now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thank you, someone had this issue last night. I'll make next time I've got a few minutes at home.

    Thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dowloading. Hopefully this will get me off of Titan Quest - Immortal Throne and back into NWN so I can finish up development on my first mod - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth