Anyone got a potion of cure light wounds?

Anyone got a potion of heal? Cure serious wounds? Cure light wounds? How about some sort of healing cantrip? Aspirin?

I'm back but not at full force. My foot is still attached to my ankle but it hurts like the dickens. The surgeon was very pleased and the procedure went quite well. I was hoping to be taking fewer drugs at this point but alas that is not the case. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I have them due to the pain. My goal is to get an hour or so of computer time tomorrow. I was hoping to telecommute for 4 hours on Tuesday but may need more time before I reach that goal. I can't work on drugs and I'm not quite ready to reduce them enough to work just yet. I am however making excellent progress.

My wife is a saint and has been amazing taking care of both me and the children.

Ok. I've got to call it quits and get to a comfortable chair.

Later folks.

Comments

  1. Give Shannon a big huggie! Hmm writing dialog under the influence of post surgery drugs? hehe "could be fun!"

    Get to feeling better soon!

    Liso

    ReplyDelete
  2. take it easy!

    just over a year ago I was modding after surgery (I see your foot and raise you a scar running from my chest to below my navel ;) ), and I know it's sitting in that position in front of the screen thats the problem.

    FInd a comfy chair and a pencil and paper for now. ANd enjoy the pampering whilst it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is a saint. She's feeding me the nicest food with a very elegant presentation too!

    I rearranged the office so it's easier to get to the CPU. I had hoped to open the editor today but I think I'm going to be restricted do to to pain for a bit longer.

    Nice to hear from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to keep the TV remote within arms reach. You might get stuck watching PBS all day if you don't haha

    Take care Ernie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like you're being treated like a king by your loving wife. Nah, more like a rock star! Not going to your 9-5 work, relaxing in a comfy chair, nice food, AND drugs!
    Ooh, I forgot about the foot thing :) :)

    It's great that the "bonesetter", is pleased with his work. Take care and I hope you're feeling better soon Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a small mole removed from my back today. So now I've got holes in me feet and back. If I can walk on some glass and fight off a few Terrorists I'll feel just like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth