Another Area Layout Complete

I got in a few solid hours of modding today. The first real effort since my surgery. I finished a simple interior, just a few rooms in a castle. There will be important dialog in this area, and it serves as a place to rest, gain some information and prepare for the next, and very significant part of the plot. Not particularly exciting, but they are both appropriate and very needed rooms. Most important, I have real forward momentum for the first time in a few weeks.




Up in the very near future. I will do some area design and perhaps quite a bit more. The next area requires me to add some monsters, scripts and do some real testing. The area design is too interdependent on the specifics of what will happen to do it any other way. So, some of the up coming screen shots might be very interesting.

Comments

  1. lookin' good Ernie :) I hope your feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting there a bit at a time. I feel much better but need to keep my foot up most of the time. It felt good to do a bit of modding yesterday.

    Love

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It's pretty simple, but it has the look I wanted. I'm doing a more complicated exterior right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your well enough to get back to it!

    I'm always suprised just how long it can take to do interiors when it comes to placing the objects. And on top of that I'm useless at remembering what all the placeable sI want are called - took me ages to find a certain pillar I could picture in my mind the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly does take time.

    I feel like I've finally got a decent handle on interior lighting. Something that has eluded me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that room a lot, especially the table - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Much appreciated. I'm chipping away at an exterior now. Pretty fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the lighting is well done! :) It's great to see how repeat builders like yourself are growing in their skills.

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks E.C. What does E.C. stand for anyway? Execllent Cool Patterson is my guess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I like that! Thanks!

    The real neat part of my nick, IMO, is the last part, Patterson. That's my wife's family name. How is that for a proof of my love! ;)

    E.C. stands for my true initials. If I released my mods under that name, chances are they'd be classified under "International Modules"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fair enough. I think E.C. Patterson has a very nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks. BTW, my real name is Eloi Courchesne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting me know. ;-)

    Now that I know I'm going to start a campaign to move all of your mods to the international list (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City