AME NWN2 2007 Nominations

Wyrin just let me know that I've been nominated for the Academy for Modding Excellence Veteran Author Award. I had no idea until he wrote to me and I'm positively stunned and quite honored. Adam Miller and John McA are also nominated in this category and I am humbled to be included along with these fine authors.

My bet is on Adam Miller to win in this category, but it's a thrill to be included regardless of the outcome.

That really put a kick in my step. We'll it would have if I weren't on crutches recovering from foot surgery. But if I could... I would. ;-)

Thanks to Wyrin for alerting me to this news.

WOW!

Here is the full listing:
RECOGNITION AWARDS
Community Contribution Award:
Grinning Fool
Robinson Workshop
Tanita

Veteran Author Award:
ENoa4 (Keep on the Borderlands, Tomoachan)
Adam Miller (Dark Waters, Pirate Cards)
John McA (Conan Chronicles)

Debut Author Award:
human_male
Wyrin D’njargo
Falloutboy
Zach Holbrook

CUSTOM CONTENT AWARDS
Best Sound/Music:
To be announced

Best Tileset:
Cryptpit by witness
RWS Deep Halls by RWS
“The Sewer Tileset” by Restless

Best Custom Content:
Building Construction Kit by Nytir
TonyK’s Companion and Monster AI Hak
Sorceress Ashura VFX Pack

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about a it putting a kick in your step (or shot in the arm) - been struggling recently to round a few things off, but this is a nice nudge in the ribs

    (any other body-part based phrases??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guys. It really is quite exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations. Well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear that it is encouraging good authors to keep working. I know all about that wall too, believe me! Especially after having 5 out of the last 6 works killed at design stage for reasons beyond my control.

    Anyway, we're having an IRC chat next Saturday and we're asking everyone to come along (4pm GMT, 11am EST), and especially the nominees, to answer folks' questions. Let me know if you'll be there: ame.nwvault.ign.com/forums

    Cheers
    B G P Hughes
    AME Chairman

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do my best to stop by! I don't have IRC installed and usually don't run chat programs on my computer but I will try to do so. It's a pleasure to be nominated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth