MacBook Air - (Parody)

This is pretty funny.

Comments

  1. LMAO!

    You know. My 3 year old loves that song!!! The commercial comes on and he knows the words and sings!!!

    Funny Video!! hehe Thanks for sharing Ernie!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I couldn't resist a little good natured Mac humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine order an Air last week. I couldn't resist sending him this. I love Mac humor - even the kind sort :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of respect for Macintosh, they do a lot of things very well. With that said I'm definitely a PC guy. I hope your friend enjoys his airbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey, I wanna wiki wiki wiki like my favorite DJ too!

    *checks pockets for $3000*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echoing Raith. "checks pocket for $3000.00 and buys a uber PC! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember iMAC which came in five colors. The ad slogan was 'collect all five'

    Macintosh. Why the heck not...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth