Exterior Area Complete

Some spoilers ahead.

During Hythum there you participate in the defense of a keep under siege. Before the siege begins you have an opportunity for an optional stealth/scouting mission. I've completed an area where you sneak through the woods, and near or into the enemy camp. Of course, there are no bad guys yet, I'm still just working on area layout. I had hoped to complete MANY areas while recovering, but this is basically it. I have been busy telecommuting almost the entire time I've been at the computer. I don't view this area as quite done yet, but it's getting close, so I thought I would share the NWN2 fruits of my foot surgery.

It's a night mission, so it's rather dark.











Comments

  1. Sweet!!! nice job Ernie. Good to see those good drugs are not slowing you down! or the foot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the AME nomination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AME nomination? I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know, I'll go look for the info now. How exciting! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyrin, congratz to you too good sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth