Stuck - Companion

I have not spent much time trying to figure this out, just an hour or two, but unfortunately my time working with the toolset is limited. Sorry if this is a simple question.

I can not get a companion to join in NWN2. I have copied Kelgar and customized him, so he appears to have the companion scripts set up by default.

I have tried ga_party_add and various roster_add functions. They are called from a conversation.

So far the comment block in each function has been sufficient to help me out but this isn't working. Other actions/conditions are firing just fine.

Is there a simple step by step guide to this.

1) Use this function
2) Put this in variable A

that sort of thing.

I have not found it and I am out of time to look (for now). Hopefully someone can save me a few hours and guide me to a solution. My kids are calling, time to play and entertain them.

Thanks,

ENoa4

Comments

  1. I may have found the answer here: http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=537485&forum=113

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth