Past the bug, cleaning up

I had a reply to a post about my bug on the bioware forums. Others have encountered this. It has to do with the speak trigger I was using. Using it on something not in the area, like companion, appears to be a no no.

So, I'm fixed up and cleaning up. Because I had to roll back, my transition out of the area is not working, and I'm not sure why. It's a bit of a mystery to me, but it shouldn't be hard to fix.

I also have a long custom script written trying to get the conversation to auto-fire with the henchmen.

I'm going to work around that to. I'll have the henchmen say he wants to speak, and then let the PC talk to him manually. I may mess with what I've got a bit longer. I want it to work like the speak trigger without the module corrupting bug of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City