Debugging

I finished my first test pass, 2.5 pages of notes in total. Mostly floating caves, bad doors, etc...

I've fixed all the bugs I found and backed up the module again.

Next up... the meat and potatoes... All the transitions work (I haven't retested the broken transitions, but we'll assume they are ok).

I will probably start with a few more items I need to test. Merchants, henchmen (at least one), and key conversations that will drive the areas displayed on the world map.

Although I am 'done' with basic layout, the plot in my head probably will dictate adding one more area and one more minimap point. I'll probably go after that pretty early on too.

Enough for today.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I read your blog almost every week and just wanted to give you my support. You have given us NWN-gamers so much fun with your earlier work and I'm sure that a lot more people besides my NWN/NWN2-group are waiting for KotB to be released (I hope it will be playable in with a 3-4 player party like your past modules). Anyway, keep up the good work and please give us some screenies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Much appreciated. I will try and grab some screen shots and post them soon.

    I should have a 3 or 4 solid hours to put in on the module Friday, so I'm hoping to get a good start on the next chunk of the module.

    I hope the module will be playable for a party, that's definitely my intention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth