Still crashing

More crashes. Different areas. Restoring seems to solve the problem, but it's more sever in one particular area, the bandit camp. I am going to an old copy of the mod, exporting the area from their and will re-import. Hopefully that will fix it for good. I hope I don't loose too much work...the mod could be toast.

Here is my re-occuring error message...

... hopefully this doesn't impact other areas in the module.

I found a thread on the forums here: http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=548475&forum=113&sp=0

I'm not sure what to make of it. I read someone found the item that crashed/corrupted their mod and was able to remove it. I know I am restoring the area when it's 'sound'. Perhaps it's something I am adding.

I am using a speak trigger with a henchmen. He's not in the area when I open it, you bring him with you later, would this cause the script to fail?

*GRUMBLE GRUMBLE FRUSTRATION FRACKIN FRICKING BARK SCREAM YELL*

Not happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth