Progress with dialog in Keep on the Borderlands

I've been working on dialog for minor NPCs in the keep and for my first few companions. I wanted to knock some smaller items out of the way. Hopefully each NPC is at least mildly interesting. It bugs me when I get bored role playing my way through a module and feeling like the NPCs are pointless. Hopefully each has just a little bit of life.

I'm hoping to do a lot with the companions.

Next, I think I'll be adding my first few battles, the ones that are necessary to advance the initial plot points.

I am happy, but it is going slow.

I was very pumped up over the weekend, but although I'm still having fun I'm ready for a break again. Not just a break, but I want to finish this, and put the editor on the shelf for a LONG time. I think I'll be happy with the end product, but I know there will be better stuff out there than I have time to produce.

I'd work with a team, but I do this, largely for the same people write books, I enjoy the creative process but for me it's a fairly solitary activity. I guess I'm just a stubborn, curmudgeonly old guy. (I've been gaming since the late 70's)

Time for some shut eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth