First Test Pass

At this point there are no monsters, NPCs, dialog, etc... just places to walk and things to look at. I'm checking the whole mod, looking for broken transitions and other defects.

All in all it's pretty good. Oh there are a number of broken doors, but it's not awful, other bugs include, the occasional floating object, that isn't seating properly on the ground. I have a few double doors. Open, one and there is another closed door behind it.

I found an area missing light from torches.

I've checked 20 of 29 areas, and have about 20-30 items to fix, a page and half of notes.

I'll finish the test pass, and then fix the bugs. I'm not sure if I'll do another pass now, or add more first.

I am VERY pleased with the look of the module. I thought it was going to be drab or dull in a few places and I was pleasantly surprised. I am fairly happy with what I've got. It's a decent foundation.

That's enough NWN2 for tonight.

I am feeling like this might be my one and only module. Then again, I've said that about every module. I would love to do an S3 Barrier Peaks for NWN1 or 2. Maybe someday. I think I'll just play lots of games when I'm done and put the editor on the shelf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth