Progress vs Burnout

I have made a great deal of progress this weekend. Very little has been tested or debugged but there is a lot of content, dialog, scripting, etc... in place. I'm almost done with the keep, which leaves the dungeon primarily and more companion dialog etc...

That's great.

On the downside, the weather is getting warmer, and I want to shelve this thing and be done with it. Hopefully a few more weekends perhaps a month at most and I will be into beta.

I love creating modules, but the time requirement is a killer. After every project I say it is my last but I always return. Right now, I think this is going to be my last project. UGH... and this was supposed to be the warm up for an original mod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth