NWPodcast 41

Neverwinter Podcast #41 is out and it's a barn burner. Monty Markland, from Rogue Dao Studios co hosts newly hired by Obsidian joins Jay, Trey, and Michele as a guest host. You know Monty from the highly acclaimed Rogue Dao Studios.

Michelle has a great interview this time around, Maerduin is the creator of The Birthday, Harp & Chrysanthemum (which I've been raving about).

All in all there is amazing information and fun in this episode. If you are not listening to Neverwinter Podcast, you are missing out. It's fun, entertaining and a great resource. The people behind the podcast are first rate folks.

Comments

  1. Your very kind Ernie. Thank you for the wonderful comments. Looking forward to your next creation!

    Best Regards
    Liso NWNP staff

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo. Keep up the great work Michele/Liso. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Thanks Ernie for the kind words! You should join us as a guest host sometime!!

    Ashercon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele mentioned that too. I would be happy to join you as a guest host sometime or for some other special event if I could help. I really enjoyed my experience being interviewed for #40 and would be thrilled to participate again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I'd love for Ernie to join us for as a guest host. He was great to interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to participate again. I just have to ask my wife if I can come out and play that night. :-)

    In all seriousness, I'm sure she'd be happy to watch the kids if I plan ahead. You guys (and gal) rock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth