Hythum Redux and 'Harp and Chrysanthemum'

If your not aware, 'Harp & Chrysanthemum' by Maerduin is out. I've raved about 'The Birthday', Maerduin's earlier mod. 'The Birthday' looked fantastic and had an amazing ending that actually got an emotional reaction out of me. I enjoy gaming, but only a few experiences have really produced that type of response for me. I'd recommend playing 'The Birthday' if you have not.

I've been watching Maerduin's efforts as he developed Harp & Chrysanthemum' and it looks fantastic. I've really been looking forward to the release of this mod. Between the outstanding look and the positive experience I had with 'The Birthday', it was not something I was going to miss.

I've downloaded the mod, but surprisingly haven't fired it up yet.

I'm doing a little development on Hythum for NWN2. I have a couple of small interiors built and I'm starting on my first exterior.

I'm on a bit of a roll so I don't want to start, but I also know what Maerduin's stuff looks like and the general quality of his work. Frankly, I'm chicken I'll get discouraged and stop working on my mod for a bit. :-)

This is at the top of my play list none the less. It's getting precedented ratings for an NWN2 mod, and even without playing it, I'd recommend that you RUN not walk to NWN vault and download this mod. 'Harp & Chrysanthemum'.

Maerduin's is also on my daily list of sites I visit, and if you're not stopping by once and a while, your missing out. It's quite interesting.

Looks like a bit more Hythum for now, but I am not sure how long I can resist the call of 'Harp & Chrysanthemum'.

Comments

  1. Defintiely check it out - but you're right that it'll leave you feeling more than a little inadequate!

    Good to hear you've started working on a mod again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started, and although I am not that far into it, I am quite impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth