Door or Area Transition Load Screen Override

Amraphael/Nihlar has posted on his blog and on the NWForums regarding an issue with the Load Screen override field in the Door and Area Tranisition events. You should be able to change the loadscreen by specifying the image you see by entering a value here, overriding the default loadscreen for the area. I distinctly remember reading this very early on, perhaps in the 'Don't Panic' user guide/tutorial or some other resource. I offered a suggestion (which didn't help), and I remain quite curious. I've searched the web looking for an answer but I have only found Amraphael/Nihlar posts and questions, no solutions.

I'm curious myself, and a motivated to help. Amraphael/Nihlar, like most of the community is very willing to share and help others. I was hoping posting here might catch someone eye and lead to a solution.

Any thoughts as to why this isn't working?

Amraphael's Blog Post on this subject.
Ampraphael's NWN Forum Post.

Let's pitch in and find a solution!

Comments

  1. Thanks for helping me looking for help It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I wish I could turn something up helpful myself, but maybe someone who reads this blog will have a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City