Hythum

It feels like work on Hythum is under way for real now. There are four areas under construction and a HAK pack full of music. Maerduin, has given me permission to use some of the original music he composed and record for H&C. I need to find a suitable place to include it but I am very excited to have permission to do so.

Also, I've done some work with my partner in crime on this module. I've mentioned him by name before, but I'll have to figure out if he wants to go by his name or handle on line. For now I'll use his handle, 'Darmok' Darmok and I spent the day working in the toolset yesterday. Darmok brings years of testing experience to the table, most of it in the gaming industry. He's also a long time D&D player. We've played D&D together since we've been 15 or so. It's the first time I've worked with someone building a mod.

We spend part of the day getting Darmok ramped up on the toolset, particularly on creating outdoor areas. Although we did not finished with texturing or decoration we have a partially constructed area that looks great. Darmok seems to have that 'oh my I'm addicted to the toolset' look in his eyes. :-)

It was a good start and a fun day.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to this Ernie! Mod junky that I am :)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! :-) I think this one is going to take some time. It's VERY big.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth