Moonshadows Part 1 - 9.0 a must have

Outstanding, a Must Have.

Very very well done.

The ending was definitely the best part of the mod (and I don't mean because it was over), it was more on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next.
The area design was great, and journal entries and dialog was terrific.

Balance was a little off in the beginning and I was playing an 8th level Dwarf Tank. :-) By the end of the mod I was kicking butt and taking numbers, but the beginning needs to be a hair easier in my opinion.

The writing is excellent and any minor balance issues early on are far outweighed by the outstanding ending. I can't say enough good things about the 'hook' for part 2.
Kudos to Hugie for putting out an excellent mod. The bar has been raised.

Comments

  1. I've downloaded it before my 1.10 problems and had a look. It's like "Wow, why do I try to do something myself. Compared to this I'm just below amateur..."

    Hugies mod has an aura of quality even though I just have played a bit to study his design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His area design and dialog are both quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth