Music Woes

I had half a day off today and spent just over 2 hours playing with music in my new module. I had already prepared the music clips as MP3s. Today I converted them to BMU files and tried to make sense of the various tutorials I have found on the forums.

Bottom line, although the music is listed in the toolset it does not play. Hmmm...

... rather frustrating.

Here are links on the forum with more on my woes:

Forum Link #1
Forum Link #2

Time to set this aside and work on something else.

Comments

  1. Ha ha! I got it! I got it! Fixed, it's working now. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm toying with using some custom music myself, so if you found any particular tutorial helpful, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get it running, so if you need any tips I'll pass them along.

    The links in the original post should lead to helpful information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City