Progress and a break

I made a ton of progress earlier this week. I laced a few major areas together and can walk through them and run through large chunks of dialog along the way.

I learned a ton about HAK packs (see earlier posts).

I also took a 4 day break to read the last Harry Potter book, which was quite good. (Everyone dies on page 50). I was disappointed a bit in book 6 but found the last book to be most satisfying.

I haven't been posting here, but I have been corresponding and posting elsewhere on the net.

I am still crawling foward on my project.

Comments

  1. Glad to see you're working on a new project. Looking forward to playing it one day. No hurry. 8)

    Cheers,
    Lariam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth