Work and D & D collide

I am working on a SQL database query and was reading some documentation. It reads:

A format file is required to define column types in the result set. The only exception is when SINGLE_CLOB, SINGLE_BLOB, or SINGLE_NCLOB is specified; in which case, the format file is not required.


Or maybe there should be exceptions when it's a Gelatinous Cube or Green Slime.

(I actually am familiar with BLOB, etc... but I don't use them much).

I got a good laugh out of that and had to share.

Comments

  1. Haha, that was really funny. You may need to have some exception handling of eventual Acid Blobs too...

    "These small blobs are usually found in groups, since new acid blobs are created by separating from their host and then joining together. This is a purely instinctual occurrence since the blobs have no intelligence."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like there are acid blobs in the SQL query I am writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth