Modding work and screenshots

I did get in some modding work this weekend. I planned to spend it all with my foot elevated, but my youngest son's computer died. I replaced the hard drive and rebuild XP (twice), updated, install software, etc... At any rate since I was in the computer room watching progress indicators I got a TON of modding done.

I'm not going to offer much explanation about what you are seeing. It's after the siege mentioned in early posts, but I'm going become a bit vague about what I'm posting. If you played the original you may remember, if not... time will tell.

With out further ado, an octet of screen shots.







Comments

  1. sweet gallery of shots there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The sound is pretty cool, but I can't share that easily.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those screenshots have a sci-fi look to them. I can imagine that the scenes would be more awesome with sound in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Frank. I did work quite a bit on the sound. I'm on to the next major chunk of the module and hope to make excellent progress this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth